Community Gateway Association is a not-for-profit community business, set up to meet the housing needs of people in Preston and the surrounding areas.
Community Gateway Association is about creating friendly communities, where people want to live.
Our services include:
• Improving homes and neighbourhoods
• Providing tenancy advice and support
• Helping people to find suitable housing for their needs
• Tackling anti-social behaviour and the causes of it
• Collecting rents and other charges
• Working with local communities to build individuals’ skills, knowledge and confidence
Community Gateway Association makes sure tenants influence what happens to their homes and neighbourhoods, and the services it provides.
Local people are represented on our Board, on the Gateway Tenants’ Committee, in neighbourhood groups and through on-going, direct contact with staff and other residents.
Community Gateway Association is committed to promoting equality in everything it does – as an employer, a landlord and a community business. Giving people an equal chance to contribute towards Gateway’s work, and influence the business, is important to the success of the association.
Community Gateway Association recognises and values the wide range of skills, experiences and talents within our membership and workforce.