Wythenshawe Community Housing Group was formed on 1st April 2013.
We provide services to almost 14,000 properties, providing homes to over 29,000 people across Wythenshawe, with an annual turnover of £61 million per annum.
Our purpose is to serve our tenants and the wider community, to champion their strengths and to play a leading role in creating a stronger, healthier and more resilient Wythenshawe.
Our Guiding Principles – to deliver our Purpose we will
- Put tenants first
- Invest in our community
- Deliver through partnership
- Balance the interests of current and future generations
- Be financially resilient and strong
- Have a business head and a social heart
- Be custodians of Wythenshawe’s Garden City heritage
- Invest in an inclusive staff team